Korean Breast Augmentation Hospital
Breast Augmentation surgery that gives you natural texture like real breasts, even with implants! To create natural looking breasts, ID Hospital has a team of highly experienced breast surgeons to ensure satisfactory results.
Full HD Breast Augmentation
Y-Line Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation After Delivery
How is Breast Augmentation Surgery done in Korea?
Highly experienced specialists perform breast surgeries to improve appearance and shape of the breasts
- Step 1: Before the operation, consultation with the plastic surgeon is
necessary to know the correct cup size and implant shape
- Step 2 : Thorough examination with total of 50 types of tests are conducted.
- Step 3 : The implant is selected and surgery design is done based on the
results of the examination and consultation.
- Step 4 : After about 1 hour, the breast surgery is complete.
- Step 5 : After care services for faster healing process.
- Step 6 : Return to normal routine 3 ~ 4 days after surgery.
- Are translation services available for foreigners?Yes, ID Hospital provides translation in your preferred language. A 1 : 1 consultation translator will take care of you during consultation, surgery, check-up, and recovery, so that you can focus on your surgery without any inconvenience.
- Can breast surgery be done after breastfeeding (saggy breasts)?Most of the sagginess after breastfeeding is caused by sudden changes in volume, due to pregnancy and breastfeeding. In this case, the breast can be given volume using the implant to create natural beautiful breasts.
- Which types of breast implants are used in ID hospital? We only use implants that have been approved by both the US FDA and the national KFDA. These companies are Allergan, Mentor, and Silymed, and we do not use implants unless they are FDA-approved. Depending on the surface of the implant, textured or smooth, the doctor will recommend the right implant for you based on various factors such as the individual’s height, weight, chest wall, asymmetry, amount of breast tissue, elasticity of skin etc. The surgery and incision method and are
made after the implant selection.
- How long is the recovery period? After 3 ~ 4 days, you can return back to your daily and work life. However, it is necessary to refrain from exercising your chest muscles or lifting heavy things until 3-4 months after surgery.