Rhinoplasty w/ cartilage, cheek reduction, v line surgery, breast lift with implants, lip augmentation upper lip
Hello I'm a 22 living in Canada and I am considered a few procedures for my face
1. African American rhinoplasty I have a wide nose and adding a cartilage will narrow it out.
2. V line surgery to reduce the size of my chin
3. Cheek reduction or facial contouring - looking for a less round face
4. Lip augmentation in inner corner of my lips
5. Breast lift w implants (gummy bear) looking to make my areala smaller too.
Since I am getting bunch of procedures, I'd like to get a discount and and approx price total.
I'd also like a live consultation to explain futher details.
Thank you for taking your time to send us your photos and showing an interest in ID Hospital. We have reviewed your case and the following are our recommendations for you.
I would like to remind you that recommendations are purely recommendations; it would take face-to-face consultation with our well experienced doctors using possible X-ray and CT scan in order to give you accurate diagnosis and the best surgical plan tailored to your needs.
Based on your photos, it appears that your cheekbones are wide and the jaw line is not defined. The width of your cheekbones can be shortened to create a slimmer look with a cheekbone reduction surgery. We also recommend the V-Line Surgery with SMAS Lift to create a slim, defined jawline. Your nose has a wide tip and wide alars so we recommend rhinoplasty with alarplasty for your case.
Cheekbone Reduction detailed surgical procedures and before & after photos here!
V-Line Surgery detailed surgical procedures and before & after photos here!
FAQ about Facial contouring surgery
The prices for the recommended procedures are:
- V-Line Surgery starts at 10 Million KRW
- Cheekbone reduction surgery starts from between 7 million KRW to 12 million KRW depending on the surgery method (recommended during consultation)
- Rhinoplasty with Alarplasty starts at 6 million KRW
- Breast Lift Surgery starts at 13 million KRW and an additional charge of 2 to 5 million KRW (depending on type) if implant is also required (silicone only)
Price is inclusive of pre and post operation examination fee (X-ray and CT scan), post-op treatments fee, anesthesia fee etc. If you pay a deposit (deposit is 1 million KRW / 1000 USD) before prior to coming, we will ensure you get the best doctor for your surgery on your preferred day. We will also provide an airport pick-up and assistance with booking in our affiliated hotels (fee is not included).
Please also note, if there is differed recommendation by the doctor during consultation there will be a change in price.
You're required to stay in Korea for 15 days at least after the surgery for following check-up and treatments. Major level of swelling and bruises may last for 3 to 5 weeks.
If you have any other surgeries that you're interested in or have any further questions do feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are more than happy to assist you~
Thank you for your interests in ID Hospital.
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(from facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
Telephone : +82-2-3496-9787 / +82-2-3496-9768 / +82-2-3496-9763 / +82-2-3496-9783
Whatsapp / Viber : +821031875905
Kakao Talk : idhospitalkorea
Line : idhospitalkorea
Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng
Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea
Blog : http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/
Address: ID Building 142 Dosan-Daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea