What is Dual Canthoplasty?
If lateral canthoplasty & lateral hotz are performed together, it will make your eyes horizontally and vertically long and bigger. It also improves upward turning the eyes to create more softer and feminized image by re-positioning the eye corners downwards.
id lateral canthoplasty
The eyes becomes longer horizontally by enlarging the corners; resulting in bigger looking eyes.
id lateral hotz
The eyes becomes longer vertically by making eye corners turn downwards; resulting in softer and bigger looking eyes.
Characteristics of Dual Canthoplasty
1. Don’t worry about recurrence!
In the case of canthoplasty that only makes an incision on skin surface, there is a high chance of recurrence. We have greatly reduced the chances of recurrence by making a complete incision through conjunctiva, then removing skin tissue that can cause recurrence and fixing the eye corners to the periosteum.
2. Minimized scarring
Traditional methods often left visible scars since the incision was made through the skin surface on the eye corners. Here at ID Hospital, however, we minimized the visible scars by making the incision and suturing through conjunctiva which is inside the eyes.
3. Lateral canthoplasty and lateral hotz will transform your eyes into bigger and softer doll-looking eyes!
Eyes will be horizontally longer with lateral canthoplasty and vertically enlarged with lateral hotz, resulting in a dramatic change. It also gives patients who had fierce looking eyes a softer image with re-positioning eye corners downwards.
Benefits of Dual Canthoplasty
- Minimized chances of recurrence : Unlike traditional methods, chances of recurrence is extremely low.
- Complete image change : The surgery will completely change your image with expansion of three dimensional spaces, not two dimensional change
- Quick recovery time : Short recovery period with almost no bruising and swelling
- Short operation time : Short operation time that is approx. 20 minutes
- Minimized scarring : Leaves almost no scars
Removal of stitches
About 1 week after