ID No-implant rhinoplasty,
The key point is the
tip of the nose!
Based on more than 20 years of experience with nose surgery,
ID provides a nose job that doesn't change over time
by using only a minimal amount of autologous cartilage.
The total years of experience
The total number of performed nose surgeries
2020~2021 Nose surgery statistics
The technology of Id's tip plasty uses a minimal amount
of autologous cartilage
The result depends on how to use it
together by raising the cartilage surrounding the nostrils
nostril : alar= keep 1:2 ratio
by placing the self tissue on the nose
completing the three-dimensional nose line
Which cartilage is better or not is not important.
After sufficient consultation with an experienced specialist,
The right material should be chosen for nose to perform the surgery properly, it can complete the tip of nose
that doesn't change over time
The nasal septum cartilage
- Select as primary material if the septal cartilage
is relatively large and hard
- If septal cartilage is small and weak
- Select if septal cartilage is already used in the first surgery
Is it possible to check
the amount of septal cartilage before surgery
for a precise surgery plan?
Determining the size of septal cartilage
with Advanced 3D-CT!
To prevent “saddle nose” deformity while collecting nasal septum cartilage during the surgery,
our surgeon collects only minimal cartilage amount after maintaining L-shaped cartilage
If you don't want to miss the nose bridge,
the angle of nose tip, and the safety!
ID No-Implant Rhinoplasty
- It's natural and doesn't feel irritating because of the use of autologous cartilage.
- Minimize side effects
such as rejection and contracture
- Once cartilage is grafted,
it is possible to maintain
What are the material for autologous cartilage surgery?
It's barely noticeable even after
the extraction, so it's suitable for making the shape of the nose tip
The nose shape that last forever
the muscles, it's useful to take the temporal fascia from the scalp on the upper part of the ear and to secure the thin skin around the nose tip.
Prevents nose tip irritation
by using the temporal fascia.
It is natural and safe!
to the actual skin.
The donated dermis/cartilage uses
when it is difficult to collect the autologous tissue. U.S. FDA Approved.
It is suitable and perfect
ID No-implant Rhinoplasty
is recommended for people below!
- If you want a natural nose line that doesn't obvious
- If you dislike the use of implant
- If you wish to have revision surgery without worrying about side effects due to contracture or inflammation, etc.
- If you want to have natural line when fixing aquiline nose,