What is Double-pressed Forehead Implant?
Double-pressed forehead implant surgery completes a natural volume and line
that fit any type of forehead to fix a flat, sunken, asymmetrical forehead. Bone and skin line are measured to identify even little curves, and the high level of adherence to the forehead contour removes any risk of re-surgery or side effects.
Registered Trademark No. 41-2016-003176
Step. 1 3D-CT scan and sampled data to measure forehead line
Step. 2 Forehead modeling sample made by 3D printer
Distinguished Double-Pressed Forehead Implant
The thickness and width of the implant should vary according to the curve of the bones after analyzing the flatness, indent, and asymmetry of forehead.
The thickness of the implant varies from side to side, depending on the difference of volume between the left and right side of the forehead.
The edges of the implant become thinner and thinner to make it look more natural regardless of facial expressions.
The forehead of an actual id patient before the operation
The forehead of an actual id patient after the operation
More naturally, soft implant
- Safe silicone certified by FDA for its material structure without holes inside
- Forms membrane around it when inserted to naturally fix it to skin
- More certain and definite than autologous fat or filler
- Personalized implant made even for curvy and unbalanced skin line inside
- Material structure that’s not absorbed or deformed after a long period of time
- Not dull or hard, but soft material to maintain natural line
Comparison of production methods
Set to bone line
Considered bone and skin line
Bone line is kept, skin line is considered to double-press it without making empty space for a more natural result
Bone line not considered
Less adherence when inserted because of the empty space along the bone line
Different shapes of curves for bone line and skin line
Set to bone line for adherence and natural look!
Production process of forehead implant
Forehead line measured by 3D-CT/3D printer
Data sampled for making forehead model
Plaster made based on the model
Implant made to the plaster
Implant set to facial contour and inserted
Benefits of Double-pressed Forehead Implant
Natural volume created by double-pressed forehead measurement for better adherence
With vertical incision there is no risk of damaging sensory nerves
Permanent effect with a well-maintained implant, not an absorbed implant
Vertical Incision, Avoiding Nerve Damage
“Tip: Vertical Incisions Allow You to Hide Scars Easily!”
id recommends vertical incision that avoids nerve damage!!
- Approximately 3 to 4cm incision
- No need to worry about scars being visible since it’s done on the opposite side of the parting hairline.
- Forehead doesn’t need to be pulled upwards thanks to vertical incision and the suturing direction
30 minutes to 1 hour
Removal of stitches
About 7~10 days later